BECAUSE LIFE IS ALL ABOUT NEXT STEP....

MY BOUNCING THOUGHTS...

Life sometimes looks beautiful and complicated every day and shows their new faces but right now my life looks like stuck in the same place  I am trying harder to get off these situations but I think all these circumstances love to take my exam over and over again when it feels like YES! it's now the end of this exam and I can improve my situations I can work for myself and then suddenly new adventure say hello, to me which always makes me stay away from my study, growth, my happy moments my family moments, and surprising part of it I know about this I can see it is going to happen with me but I don't know why I could not stop these things, for example, we all know that a sharp piece of a broken mirror can hurt us and we do not have to touch with nude hand directly but still touch.


I am trying to make everyone happy because I can't focus on my work until the surrounding area is filled with sadness I try to give the best of myself to change someone's mood and give them a piece of happiness or smile especially my mom, till that moment until they feel calm and positive.

'However' life is all about the next step, keep moving forward and whispering in your heart and speak I can I will it is the best MANTRA!! to fill your self with full of Motivation because we should always have to and have to go forward don't look back

I don't know what will happen even no one knows but I have decided  to never stop take a step back because rest is best but quitting  is not an option that is the end of everything so just take rest but never stop,  

BECAUSE LIFE IS ALL ABOUT NEXT STEP................

Comments